With the increased media and public interest in the secure handling and destruction of confidential materials, new companies are springing up claiming to offer the complete solution.
However it is worth remembering Shred Easy are still the ONLY service providers offering all of the following...
- Nationwide, bespoke service tailored to your exact requirements
- BSIA, UKSSA & NAID membership
The British Security Industry Association is responsible for than 70% of security businesses throughout the UK, including confidential information destruction. A part of it's role is to ensure that all BSIA members abide by a stringent Code of Practice, and are duty bound to guarantee high levels of security at all times.
- UKAS approved ISO 9001 registration
Accreditation by UKAS means that the company has been assessed against internationally recognised standards to demonstrate their competence, impartiality and performance capability. Unlike basic ISO certification UKAS accredited companies can be independently inspected at any time therefore ensuring high standards are maintained and adhered to.
- UKAS approved ISO 14001 registration with full environmental management system
- On-site specialists with secure shredding vehicles ensuring immediate destruction
- Security cleared and uniformed 2-man crews for maximum security
- Secure recycling facilities
- Secure lockable consoles or containers in a range of colours
- Dedicated customer helpdesk
- Flexible charging structure